lundi 12 octobre 2009

Choosing A Plot

Wow, well according to Servustats, I am actually getting some people visiting this blog, which is cool. Makes me feel less as though I'm talking to myself, though I'm sure I probably am anyway... :)

Anyway, today's nano advancement has led to the following - I have decided that for the story to make sense in the world (and going with the hopeful foolish optimism that this book will get published and I might actually end up being able to make it into a series) I need to start off with a thriller story that ties in more with the overall back story, ie. a fantasy world brought forward to a 1920s era. So looks like Jonathan Marlowe will be investigating a manuscript that purports to hold the truth to what actually happened when the heroes defeated the Dark Lord (who may become a Dark Lady...)

In other news, I've been struggling with the rewrites of Chapters 7 and 8 of my Soulreaper novel, neither of which seem to want to come together. I've been hitting my head against them for the past few weeks now!

Currently Reading:
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruis Zafon (still!)
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown (ebook)

Listening to:
Not much since my ipod has packed up!

Watched:
Heroes s04e03
Supernatural s05e04 and 05
AMongst others

Looking forward to:
Buying an ipod touch this weekend (if I lose another kilo in Lidwine and I's diet) and seeing whether I can use the touchtype keyboard on it to write on my way to work

Aucun commentaire: